Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay here goes a doozy:

So who is Purple Quark, what could you expect from him as a friend or boyfriend? Hmmm...

Yes, this list not comprehensive, some of it may be confusing, some of it elucidating, perhaps...


I like to read comic books, but I'm not that much of a fanatic

I can be quite the geek and dork

I like feeling smart, knowing things

I like to give, to try to make things better

I do not handle stress and anxiety well

I worry easily

Though it is difficult for me to stay in contact with friends, I am always open to helping out and lending a hand

I do many many things willingly, even if it seems like a bother or sacrifice

I like to try new foods

I still do not quite like celery

I like being a hopeless/foolish romantic

I like to write cheesy poetry

I enjoy being quiet at times, but a complete blabbermouth other times

I can't dance, but I like to try

I can get easily annoyed but I just don't show it...which lead to:
Like a Vulcan I work to manage my emotions
But I am what you see

I find the movie Shakespeare in Love be hilarious

I am fascinated by being able to combine Mayan and Japanese styles...working on it

My personality is like a kaleidoscope

I really really like Paul McCartney

I need more outlets for my raunchiness

I say things like "just because you are not using words doesn't mean you aren't communicating"

I think I am a pretty good life coach...except in coaching myself

Often I think I am more White than I realize

But I most definitely like feeling Mexican

I do not handle rejection easily...but have learned how to handle it hard

I wish I was better at taking care of my body

I like to be good at many things, at least competent on a variety of things

Really, I can be really cheesy, but I like it

I am intimidated by smart intelligent people and end up competing with them, but there is a niche of them that don't intimidate me and I count them as friends

I like to think I give myself alot to a relationship

I like spontaneity, I like things to be planned out

I like for things to be organized but many of my things are messy

I really do think I'm a collection of paradoxes and oxymorons

I like to indulge in fancy things now and then

I am insecure when it comes to comparing myself to physically attractive men...I try to make it up with my personality

It is difficult to quite my brain at times...meaning I need to have a drink

I like liquor and wine much much more than beer

I have entered this county illegally once

Kids annoy a lot of the time...but I'm a teacher and I really like it

I like to be treated as the center of attention every now and then

I'm not sure if I know what I'm actually good at

I like compliments

At times I think I care too much about too many things

I loooove seafood

Although I've been told I can be good at leadership, many times I do not want that much responsibility

I can start things very well...but have difficulty in carrying them out

I have to admit, there are times I wish I was plain stupid...or maybe just blissfully ignorant about some things

I used to be a lot more patient than I am now

It is difficult for me to say bad things about people much of the time

I feel like I've not quite given my full potential to many things, especially academically

Never really experienced family love...support yes, but I think our family became emotionally stunted

I've been stung by waaay to many scorpions

Wonders what the reaction would actually be if I disappeared tomorrow (no, no, don't put me on suicide watch)

Likes to be introspective, loving, elegant, restrained...but also fuck stuff up, hit shit and let the rage out

I've been know as a shy introverted wallflower, but also as an outgoing spontaneous adventurous charmer

likes to have in-depth thoughtful conversations

Likes sex (ooops, is this a family blog?)

Likes pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain...

Would be just as happy being rich as living a simple life

I like to draw

I like used bookstores

I like order and structure...but being able to go outside those boundaries as well

I like to make people happy, give them surprises

I would like my girlfriend to feel like she's the queen of my world







Okay, that's a bit for now

No comments: